The Season 54 Winter 2022 $500 AllStars Tournament was held on Saturday, March 27th, at Brucey’s Sports Bar in Loganville. To qualify for the prestigious AllStars Tournament you needed to be 1st or 2nd in points at any qualified venue at the end of the season, Monday, February 28th, 2022. 84 players qualified and 62 played. It was tough competition as always!
The Top 9:
9. Sammy Wall
8. Craig Bryant Belwood
5. ET Queen
4. Kevin Wilson
2. Jason Foore
and the AllStars Champion – Season 54 – ANTOINE HUGHES!
CONGRATULATIONS to ANTOINE HUGHES and to all the AllStars!
- 1st Place won AllStars Trophy + $250 + APC Engraved Silver Coin + Gear
- 2nd Place won $150 + APC Gear
- 3rd Place won $100 + APC Gear
- 4th – 9th Place won APC Gear
- All qualifiers received a custom APC AllStars Chip