The APC Yearly Championship tournament is designed to award a $2750 WSOP Package, and it played at the conclusion of the Winter Season, which ended February 29th. The Yearly Tournament combined winners from across all three seasons of the APC year: Summer Season ’15, Fall Season ’15, and Winter Season ’16.
Qualifying Dates were: 4/1/2015 through 2/29/2016
To qualify you needed to:
- Finish in the top 100 in total points combined through Summer ’15, Fall ’15 and Winter Season ’16
- Win any Monthly Points Tournament
- Win any Season Points Race
- Win any Season Championship Tournament
- Win any qualified Venue Season Points Race
- Win any Venue Season Championship Tournament
- Win any AllStars Tournament
- Qualify for AllStars all three seasons
- Win the Tournament of Champions
- First Place won $2250 WSOP Package + APC Silver Coin + Gear
- Second Place won $300 + APC Gear
- Third Place won $200 + APC Gear
- 4th – 10th won APC Gear
Tournament Event was 1:00 p.m. Saturday, April 3rd, at the American Legion in Duluth.
101 players came out to compete! Camaraderie among the players added to the fun.
BARRY JOHNSON, took it down! CONGRATULATIONS! BARRY earned a place in the APC Hall of Fame.
A very good final table with SpyGuy taking second place!
3. Huluka Abebe
4. Al Davis
5. John Lemonds
6. CT Carroll
7. Clay Holland
8. Enid Klapper
9. Louis George
10. Beverly Wolf
Congratulations again BARRY JOHNSON, and well played!
Also, congratulations to all the qualifiers who played well for three full seasons!